- Product Reviews
U-Pol Acid 8 1K Acid Etch Primer
U-Pol Acid 8 1K Acid Etch Primer is used for priming bare steel, galvanized, aluminum, and many other metals for adhesion and corrosion resistance. This acid etch primer is quick drying and easy to use. Acid 8 is chromate free, anti corrosive, ad infra-red compatible.
Directions for Using U-Pol 1K Acid Etch Primer:
- Sand the metal with 320 grit sand paper.
- Use a good quality grease and wax remover to degrease the metal prior to priming.
- Shake the Acid Etch Primer for 2 minutes prior to spraying.
- At a distance of approximately 10 inches, spray 1-2 light even coats.
- Allow the final coat to dry 10-20 minutes prior to priming.