- Product Reviews
AL's Liner, 4", Nylon Filament Cup Brush
This unique nylon filament cup brush is made of a special nylon filaments impregnated with silicon carbide. This nylon brush lasts up to six times longer than conventional wire brushes. Nylon filament cup brush uses include frame and body cleaning, polishing, deburring, scrubbing and brightening, surface refinishing and decorative finishing. Safe for use on metal, wood, aluminum, and plastic surfaces.
Specifications of the Nylon Filament Cup Brush:
- 4" Diameter Nylon Brush with 5/8" x 11 Thread, attaches to most brands of Sander/Polishers.
- Max R.P.M. : 6,500
- Non-Sparking [Will not react with metal]
- Will not load or clog while in use
- Approximately 180 grit scratch
- The 4" size enables you to access places the larger 6" cup brush can't
Salesman Notes: This nylon filament cup brush is designed for use with Al's Liner Bedliner or any other type of DIY roll-on or spray-in bed liner material in the bed of you truck or for sound deadening. This will cut your prep time in less than half. Why work harder when you can work smarter and be more productive?