- Product Reviews
- Product Video
Al's Liner 5702, Tan, Bed Liner
- This is 1 gallon kit of Al's Liner Bed Liner with Tan Tint.
- Coverage is approximately 90 Square Feet per Gallon Kit
Al's Liner Features and Benefits:
- Chip, Scratch, and Tear Resistant
- Tintable to Any Color
- At a 40 MIL (less than 1/16th of an inch) build, Al's Liner will remain permanently rubbery to prevent things from sliding around in your truck bed.
- Achieve a wide variety of textures.
- Minimal personal protection required.
- You don't need a spray booth.
- 100% U.V. Resistant which means absolutely No Fading.
- Tintable to any color.
- Super Fast Curing (Rough Duty Use in just 72 hours)
- Easy, Do It Yourself Bedliner
Salesman Notes: Al's Liner is absolutely the Best Do It Yourself Spray on Bed Liner coating on the market today. Al's Liner Truck Bed Liner rivals high quality brands such as Rhino Lining, Line X, Armorthane, and Reflex but at a price you can afford and best of all you can do it yourself with minimal amount of equipment. Another great feature of Al's Liner is that it stays permanently rubbery and will not fade out after extended exposure to the sun.