- Product Reviews
DOM SIC, Instant Clear Coat, Aerosol Clear Coat
21st Century Hybrid Formula that Gives 2K Performance
- High Gloss
- Crystal Clear
- Durable Finish
- Excellent Image Depth
- High Build
- Convienent Aerosol Packaging
- Compatible With Water-Based Base Coats
The Dominion Instant Clear Coat, Aerosol Clear Coat has a higher build, better gloss, and more durable finish compared to most 1K aerosol clear coats on the market today. Instant Clear Coat has a quick dry characteristic that is ideal for spot repairs.
Directions For Use:
- Thouroughly clean and degrease the surface where the aerosol clear coat will be sprayed using a Wax and Grease Remover.
- If spraying on a cured finish sand the area where the Instant Clear Coat will be applied using P600-P800 Wet or Dry sandpaper. Re-clean with a wax and grease remover.
- Shake the Instant Clear Coat for a minimum of 2 minutes before applying the aerosol clear.
- Apply 2-3 coats of Instant clearcoat allowing 5-10 minutes dry time between coats. Allow approximately 1 hour before handling.
- When applying Instant clearcoat over fresh base coat allow the base coat to dry a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Avoid use during high humid conditions to avoid cloudiness in the clearcoat. However, if this happens, a light amount heat should remove the cloudiness or blushing.