- Product Reviews
Iwata 4004, HP-C Plus, High Performance Airbrush
The HP-C Plus, High Performance airbrush is renowned as the professional's workhorse, this popular High Performance Series airbrush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; specially designed needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly.
- A practical choice for most airbrush uses.
- Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media.
- An airbrush that does it all from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects.
- The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes.
- Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry.