- Product Reviews
Iwata 4212, CM-C Plus, Custom Micron Airbrush
Iwata 4212, CM-C Plus, Custom Micron Airbrush is designed for the elite professional who demands precise and accurate control of very detailed spraying, this Custom Micron Series airbrush is built to be the "very best of the best," hand-tested and adjusted by the world's leading airbrush technicians. Special machining processes along with the meticulous hand-fitting of the parts create an airbrush with superb atomization and incredible control. By removing the crown cap and nozzle cap, this airbrush will spray an entire range of stipple effects, from very fine to coarse textures.
- Using the same matched-head assembly as the other trusted Iwata airbrushes, the Custom Micron CM-C Plus has the same precise feel that's entirely unique to an Iwata airbrush.
- A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the Custom Micron airbrush, which provides even more control of stippling, fine details and finely atomized background spraying.
- The new solvent-proof needle packing feature of the Custom Micron Airbrush allows for the use of automotive or other solvent-based paints.
- The funnel shape of the redesigned gravity-feed cup lets the Custom Micron airbrush be used effectively with only a couple drops of paint, ensuring a fast and thorough clean up.
- A cutaway handle enables users to grab the needle-chucking nut and quickly pull back the needle to flush paint out of the cup and paint passageways for a quick and easy clean up.
Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve Custom CM-C Plus
A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the Custom Micron airbrush, which is different than just regulating the air pressure at the compressor.
- Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomization with a quick turn.
- For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output.
- By fully opening the MAC Valve, the Custom Micron airbrush can quickly be cleaned during color changes or for wide background spraying.