- Product Reviews
KBS 70103, 9" x 12" Patch
The KBS Patch is a UV or sunlight activated repair patch. It is perfect for making watertight, durable repairs on decking, gas cans, PVC pipes, metal, wood, engine parts, fenders, drain pipes, water tanks, plastics, fiberglass, plexiglas, concrete and more.
- Extremely durable fiberglass reinforced polyester/plastic
- Flexible and waterproof, weather and UV resistant
- Can be tapped, drilled, sanded and painted in less than an hour
- Resistant against many solvents, chemicals and oils
- Temperature resistant from -40F to 390F
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application or after curing
- Bonds to all hard surfaces expect Polypropylene
- Fast curing (starting at 5 minutes depending on UV intensity)
Salesman Note: For areas that are not exposed to u.v. light from the sun, purchase the KBS 70199 UV Light to complete the curing process.