- Product Reviews
U-POL High #5 White Primer Filler, Aerosol
High #5 Primer Filler is a 1K ready to use high build primer filler in an aerosol. It is used for priming uneven surfaces before top coating. High #5 is capable of producing a coating of a film thickness similar to that of a spray gun applied primer. The convenience of using a high build primer filler in an aerosol means that masking is kept to a minimum. Mixing paint and cleaning spray equipment are avoided as a result of using High #5 primer filler leading to savings in time and materials. High #5 primer filler is chromate free and easy to sand.
HIGH #5 Primer Filler can be applied to the following surfaces:
- Fully cured paint and primer.
- Polyester body filler and G.R.P.
- Properly prepared steel panels.
Directions for using High #5 Primer Filler Aerosol
- Thoroughly clean and degrease surface to have primer with a good quality grease and wax remover.
- Sand primer wet or dry with 280-320 abrasive, re-clean, dry and degrease.
- Apply 1-2 light even coats allowing 5-10 minutes flash time between coats.
- Allow final coat of primer filler to cure before sanding out imperfections with 600-800 grit sand paper.
- High #5 Primer Filler is compatible with most all paint systems.