DOW U-418, Betaseal, Windshield Urethane Adhesive
- 10.5 oz tube
- 10 tubes per case
Betaseal U-418 Windshield Urethane Adhesive is used for installing automotive glass in the majority of vehicles in the world, making Betaseal the perfect choice when restoring damaged vehicles back to the original specification and strength. DOW Betaseal is FMVSS crash proven and meets long-term durability requirements for structurally bonded automotive glass, such as back glasses, quarter glasses, windshields and many other stationary glass pieces.
Betaseal U-418 Quick Cure Primerless to Auto Glass Windshield Urethane Adhesive provides primerless-to-glass convenience with excellent sag resistance, workability and quick drive-away times. It minimizes steps by blending glass primer into the urethane and does not require heat curing to set.
Betaseal U-418 Product Benefits:
- Reliable - First and most proven primerless-to-glass windshield urethane adhesive in industry
- Fast installation - No windshield prep or glass primer needed
- Tack-free in 30 minutes
- Fast-cure performance: 3-24 hours (Cure time varies based on Temperature and Humidity)
- FMVSS crash proven
- Meets all OEM long-term durability requirements
- Ready to use - no heating required
- Can be applied in temperatures of 40° F - 90° F
Betaseal U-418 Application:
Betaseal U-418 is used not only to install windsheilds and other glass fixtures in automobiles but it can also be used to effectively attach hardware to glass, install reveal moldings, or affix other glass trim components.
THIS IS THE BEST WINDSHIELD ADHESIVE HANDS DOWN.
Right product, GREAT service!
Great product and they really do listen and read the shipping comments... Awesome!!